Friday, November 4, 2011

A brief Introduction...

If any of you are a fans of the late Bernie Mac, you will ABSOLUTELY understand this blog.  I believe I'm a lot like Mr. Mac because I "say what you want to say".  I will never pretend to be as funny but I will say what's on my mind and hopefully you all can take away what you need from it.

I'm a 38 year old divorced father of two living in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN.  I grew up a black kid in the primarily all white state of North Dakota but we can get into all that later.  My life views and personal opinions come from many places (including my childhood) but I'm not defined by any one thing.

The one thing I hope to get out of this blog is to tell some life stories as well as how my life has shaped my opinion on current social and world events.  Hopefully in an honest and sometimes humorous way.  I don't pull a lot of punches and have been told I'm a little bit too honest at times but that's me.

"I'm just trying to keep it real America"...I think that's what Mr. Mac would do.
Enjoy the ride...kob

No comments:

Post a Comment